The First Composter That Requires No Additional Work - No Turning
The Aerobin 400 employs a patented lung® or aeration core within a sealed bin to facilitate the aerobic breakdown of organic matter, which experts agree is the preferred way for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
The thermal insulation in the Aerobin 400 conserves heat, resulting in rapid decomposition of the biomass, and it functions efficiently all year, even in cooler climates. There is no need to turn the biomass, and it is resistant to pests and rodents. It has a low odor and can be used to kill noxious weeds and seeds.
The Aerobin 400 is simple to use; simply open, drop, and close. After a short period of time, fertile compost is produced, which is easily accessible through the lower side door.
The Aerobin 400 includes a reservoir at the bottom to collect leachate, which, when diluted, makes excellent "compost-tea" liquid fertilizer. It also includes an updated hose and tap.
Main Features of Aerobin 400:
- Capacity: 400 liters, 113 gallons.
- Insulated side walls and lid for year-round operation - both to retain heat generated by the aerobic composting process and stop cold ambient air from reaching the biomass.
- It has a base and a Leachate Tank for the collection of liquid nutrients dispelled from biomass (green waste).
- Updated hose and tap system for 2021.
- No turning or agitating of the biomass is necessary - simply drop and forget!
- Aerobin requires no accessories or tools.
- It's vermin resistant.
- Aerobin composts kitchen & garden waste quickly.
- Moisture recirculation system.
- Aerobin lowers GHG emissions.
- Designed in Australia
Guides & Manuals
- Size of Article (L x W x H): 29" x 29" x47"
- Net Weight: 56 lbs. Single Packaging - boxes: 2
- Kind of Packaging: Brown cardboard
- Kind of Palette: 40" x 48"
- Size of Master Carton box 1: 9.7" x 29.5" x 29.3"
- Size of Master Carton box 2: 22" x 28.8" x 25"
- Weight box 1: 23.7 lbs
- Weight box 2: 49.5 lbs
- Shipping quantities: Qty per 40' HC - 175 units UPS/Fedex Shippable
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.