Imagine growing almost anything, including exotic plants that aren't often seen in your area. It's feasible thanks to the Riga XL 9 Greenhouse Kit! It protects you from the elements, as well as bugs and unwanted animals. It provides a secure environment for seedlings to germinate and grow.
A regulated environment, such as a greenhouse, is ideal for plants. Planting can now be started at any time of the year. Riga XL 9 delivers exceptional snow, rain, and wind resistance. Take a look at the unique onion shape. While it may not be to everyone's taste, it does have one major advantage: it is resistant to extreme weather. Snow does not accumulate on the hill because it simply slides off. Because the wind is deflected over the roof, there are fewer concerns about strong gusts. The four lateral support bars provide additional wind protection and stability. The structural design also provides extra headroom and shelf space. Gardeners that are taller will not have to worry about bending too much when working in the garden.
Because of their exceptional insulation, the 16 mm Polycarbonate and rubber seals can withstand extreme weather. Riga Greenhouses are designed specifically for use in cold climates. It breaks the sunrays that glass does not, which is important for sensitive plants. These panels also offer significantly improved UV protection. Another advantage of Polycarbonate is its safety, especially if you have dogs and children around all of the time.
The supersized 37.5-inch wide barn doors with a key lock are another distinctive feature of Riga XL 9. You can leave the upper part of the window open to enjoy the cool breeze.
The 8 huge roof windows have non-electric auto openers, which help with ventilation. They come with a distinctive black cylinder filled with paraffin oil that expands and contracts in response to temperature changes. When it becomes hot inside, this opens the window, and when it cools down, it closes it.
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seed tray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Features & Benefits
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands strong winds and snow
- Frame Material: Anodized aluminum frame
- Glazing material/thickness (all four sides): 16 mm UV-coated TRIPLE-wall Polycarbonate
- First-class insulation:
- Heavy-duty rubber seals between walls and frame and silicon caulking to seal windows
- High-quality construction with tightly fitted parts
- R-value: 2.0
- Door: 2x wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn style doors with locks (37.5in wide x 74in high), one for the front and one for the back
- Roof vents: 8x roof vents (37.5in wide x 39.5in long), with an automatic opener that works without electricity
- Wind tolerance: 120 mph with 3-second gusts
- Snow capacity: 30 PSF ground snow load
- Rainwater gutter system: No (not possible because of the greenhouse shape)
- Expandable: No
Included in the Riga XL 9 Greenhouse Kit:
- Frame, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 8x roof vents with automatic openers
- 2x barn-style doors
- Optional add-ons and accessories: see details in the other tab
- Frame Color: Aluminum/Silver
- Peak height: 9ft 10in
- Floor space: 413 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 14ft wide x 29ft 6in long x 9ft10in high
- Assembly time: 2-3 people – 2 days at a minimum, comes with a DVD and written assembly instructions
- Polycarbonate: 10 years (prorated after 5 years)
- Frame: 15 years
- Professional Greenhouse: 413 sq.ft
- Made in Germany
Greenhouse ships in 8 boxes, 7 of which are on a pallet and one 20ft box.
German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.