Many people believe that keeping up with gardening throughout the winter is impossible. If you have a Riga XL 7 Greenhouse, this is not the case. You may experience the delights of year-round gardening with the help of this enormous gothic-arched greenhouse.
Hoklartherm is a leading German greenhouse producer. The large Riga XL 7 gives you plenty of room to grow any plants you want (14ft x 23ft). The nearly 10-foot central height is ideal for planting trees and adding more shelving or trellises.
The heavy-duty frame is made of strengthened aluminum. This greenhouse, thanks to its "onion" form, can withstand harsh weather without issue. This roof will just slide off under the weight of snow, rather than collapse. Strong winds are the same way. The form doesn't provide sufficient surface area for the structure to be blown away.
Four roof windows with automatic openers provide for better ventilation at a comfortable temperature. As a result, there's no need to manually check the temperature within the greenhouse. The large Dutch doors may be opened to let in more air while keeping pests out. They also make it possible for large equipment to enter or leave without difficulty.
The Riga XL 7 from Hoklartherm has 16mm triple-wall Polycarbonate panels for optimum insulation and protection. It lasts a long time and is essentially unbreakable, and it has three times the heat conductivity of other materials (compared to 8mm twin-wall Polycarbonate).
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years of experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another unit it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two-layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seed tray/Bench shelf and top-shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160-pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow the insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable, and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Features & Benefits
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands strong winds and snow
- Frame material: Anodized aluminum frame
- Glazing material/thickness (all four sides): 16 mm UV-coated TRIPLE-wall Polycarbonate
- First-class insulation:
- Heavy-duty rubber seals between walls and frame and silicon caulking to seal windows
- High-quality construction with tightly fitted parts
- R-value: 2.0
- Door: 2x wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn-style doors (37.5in x 74in) with locks, one for the front and one for the back, provide two large access points for equipment and additional airflow
- Roof vents: 4x roof vents (37.5in wide x 39.5in long), with an automatic opener that works without electricity
- Wind tolerance: 120 mph with 3-second gusts
- Snow capacity: 30 PSF ground snow load
Included in the Riga XL 7 Greenhouse Kit:
- Frame, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 4x L-shaped anchor bars to attach the inside of the base profiles to a concrete or wood frame
- 4x roof vents
- 2x barn-style doors
- Professional Greenhouse: 322 sq.ft.
- 6” high Foundation Frame: If you add this, you don’t need a concrete or wooden footer. This foundation frame will attach to the bottom of the greenhouse frame and goes into a trench in order to anchor the whole greenhouse.
- Pro Accessory Kit: See details below
- Door Extension Kit: Set your greenhouse on a 20-inch stem wall. This kit gives you the missing pieces of Polycarbonate (+ profiles) that go above the doors. It includes 2x extensions for both doors.
- Assembly Facilitation Kit: 25ft metric tape measure, 10 mm socket wrench, 10 mm open wrench, 2 20ft J-hook ratchet straps, window restraint cables, 2 tubes Boss 399 silicone caulk, permanent marker
- Rainwater gutter system: No (not possible because of the greenhouse shape)
- Expandable: No
- Frame color: Silver/Aluminum
- Peak height: 9ft 10in
- Floor space: 322 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 14ft wide x 23ft long x 9ft10in high
- Assembly time: 2-3 people: 2 days at a minimum
- Polycarbonate: 10 years (prorated after 5 years)
- Frame: 15 years
- Made in Germany
German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.