Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 5-person Outdoor Cedar Wood Sauna Room. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with Red Cedar Wood, and designed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. Its entrance features a door with tempered glass windows, and a beautifully elongated wooden handle. On each side of the sauna, a 4-panel window is strategically placed for natural light purposes. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. For late night sessions, the entry of the sauna can be lit by a 12V LED light for ease of access and increased visibility.
This sauna is powered by a 6 kW Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater. Top-tier, and Finnish-made, this heater features corrosion-resistant stainless steel and includes a protective stone guard. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater with an adjustable temperature range between 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 6 kW heater and stones, lamps, shades, hourglass, asphalt cover, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 6.6 x 6.6 x 6.6 feet.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 5-Person Outdoor Steam Sauna with Asphalt Roof
- Constructed with Red Cedar Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Built with tempered glass windows allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- LED Light upon entry provides easy visibility and access for late night steam sessions
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 5 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate dial control allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- Powered by a premium European Harvia KIP Electric Sauna Heater, Made in Finland; US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Door and Tempered Glass Window, (1) 6kW Harvia KIP Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 35 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Asphalt Cover Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 6.6 x 6.6 feet
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.4 inches (35 millimeters)
- Window Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.2 inches (5 millimeters)
- Door Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.23 inches (6 millimeters)
- Material: Red Cedar Wood
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.