The Eclipse Gen2 N is ideal for vertical farm applications, but it is also suitable for other applications.
Greenhouses, growth chambers, and tissue culture laboratories are only a few of the other horticulture applications.
The Eclipse N Gen2 single bar is engineered to provide high levels of photosynthetic photon flux (PPF) values while maintaining unrivaled light uniformity in a slim and water-proof build.
The Eclipse N Gen2 fixtures can be daisy-chained together in runs of up to 15 fixtures (22 for low wattage option) for easy installation.
For surface mount or unistrut installations, fixtures come with spring clips. Increase the number of hours of light available to your plants for optimum growth. This is particularly useful during the winter season.
Main Features of Eclipse GEN2
- Thermal control, driver, and wiring housing are provided by a single 46-inch anodized aluminum extrusion.
- IP66-rated ingress protection from dust and moisture is provided by high temperature, molded-silicone gaskets, and injection-molded polymer end caps.
- Power and dimming are provided from bar to bar via 5-conductor cables and water-tight, locking connectors.
- Each bar has a pigtail and a male connector on one end and a female connector on the other.
- The maximum bar-to-bar width on centers is 18 inches
- Each Eclipse N fixture includes a dimmable internal motor.
- The input voltage is 120-277VAC and the frequency is 50-60Hz. Dimming from 0 to 10 volts is normal.
- The 50° beam angle makes use of Illumitex's proprietary Digital Distribution technology, which ensures that optimal light intensity is transmitted directly to the crop canopy at higher mounting heights (12 to 36 inches).
- Available with or without a power cord
- Up to 15 units can be "daisy-chained" together.
- Provides up to 104 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) with unrivaled light uniformity in the F3 spectrum.
- Designed to be installed at a height of 12" to 36" above the canopy, it is suitable for vertical planting, cannabis, and hobby growing.
- The F3 spectrum produces the quickest germination and the best vegetative and flowering results of any spectrum option.
- Water-proof, damp-rated, and dust-resistant slim 4' bar with 12 LEDs
- Anodized aluminum construction
- 48" long
- 6 lbs - very lightweight
- 5-year warranty
- 5.4 lbs in weight
- Extrusions in clear anodized aluminum with black molded gaskets and end caps.
- 65 watts for 12 LEDs in the F3 range (consult factory for the wattage of other spectrums, maximum 75 watts)
Guides & Manuals:
Testing & Compliance
- IP66 ingress protection rating
- RoHS compliant
- ETL listing for wet location
- 50,000-hour life
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.