If you're searching for a greenhouse that can double as extra living space or be used to produce plants all year, the Riga 5 stands out for its size and elegance. The automatic roof windows that open without the usage of power are included in this gothic-arch greenhouse's convenience features.
This greenhouse, with German engineering and a unique "onion" design, can survive heavy snow and strong winds while also looking wonderful. The small footprint won't take up much area in your yard while providing fantastic features like enough of headroom for vertical planting, a door large enough to put a wheelbarrow through, and a huge back wall window for improved air movement. You won't be missing anything when you start your greenhouse garden with an optional premium package that includes shelves for all of your plants.
The Riga 5 Greenhouse is made of UV-protected 8mm and 10mm twin-wall Polycarbonate that provides excellent insulation in even the most extreme conditions. Because the heavy-duty rubber seals between the framing and the panels keep the wind out, it's easier to maintain a consistent temperature.
This greenhouse will give you lots the flexibility you need to care for your greenhouse garden all year. If you don't want to employ the year-round capabilities, it could also be used to just extend your growing season.
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Features & Benefits
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands large amounts of snow and strong winds
- Sidewall material/thickness: 8 mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Gable material/thickness: 10 mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Smooth finished anodized aluminum frame/profiles
- First-class insulation:
- Heavy-duty rubber seals and silicon caulking to seal windows
- High-quality construction with tightly fitted parts
- R-value: 3.0
- Door: 1x wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn style door (30in wide x 79in high), door handle with key lock
- Roof vents: 4 roof windows (40in wide x 24in length) with an automatic opener (works without electricity)
- 1x large rear wall window which allows for cross ventilation
- Wind tolerance: 120 mph with 3-second gusts
- Snow capacity: 30 PSF ground-snow load
Included in the Riga 5 Greenhouse Kit:
- Profiles, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 4x roof vent with automatic opener
- 1x barn-style door
- 1x rear wall window
- Rainwater gutter system: No (not possible because of the greenhouse shape)
- Expandable: No
- Frame color: Aluminum/silver
- Sidewall height (curve): 6ft 1in near shelves
- Peak height (interior): 7ft 6in
- Floor space: 165 sq. ft.
- Dimensions: 9ft 8in wide x 17ft 6in long x 7ft 7in high
- Assembly time: 2 people – 1 day; 3 people – 6-8 hours
- Twin-wall Polycarbonate: 10 years (prorated after 5 years)
- Frame: 15 years
Greenhouse ships in 3 boxes, premium kit ships in 4 boxes.The RIGA is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $10,000.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.