The RIGA IIIs is the second smallest RIGA greenhouse. The RIGA is a true European greenhouse that can thrive even in the middle of winter! The RIGA greenhouse is more than just a season extender. The RIGA's unusual design prevents snow accumulation, maximises interior headroom, and reduces wind resistance. The RIGAs are designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany from a company with 28 years experience. The frame of a RIGA is covered by a 15-year warranty, while the panels are covered by a 10-year warranty. Basic Package for Riga III's Greenhouse. Includes 1 Roof Window with Automatic Opener and 1 Oversized Hinged Rear Window.
The Riga Greenhouse is one of the most durable on the market, having been tested against winds of up to 100 mph and never being blown away (when properly anchored to the ground). The lack of eaves facilitates in the removal of snow loads. The roof and sidewalls of the Riga Hobby Greenhouse are made of 8mm polycarbonate, while the endwalls are made of 10mm twin wall polycarbonate. This type of insulation is not included in any other hobby greenhouse kit on the market. The heavy-duty lockable Dutch door allows for more ventilation while keeping animals and pests from getting in. The door frame is 29.6 inches wide, wide enough for a regular wheelbarrow to get through. The Riga Series is the only greenhouse having a 42" tall and 30" wide hinged rear wall window, as well as a 40" wide and 24" deep roof window (equivalent to 2 regular size roof windows).
81 sq.ft. Superior strength and insulation with 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate side walls and 10 mm twin-wall polycarbonate gable ends, 1 roof window w/ automatic opener, 1 large rear wall window, and 1 barn style door w/ lock (size: 30" W x 72" H).
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
- 7'8"W x 10'6”L x 7'2"H; 81 square feet
- 7 Riga models available
- Unique "onion" shape offers greater strength and resistance against wind and snow-buildup
- 8mm UV-coated translucent twin wall polycarbonate panels over main body
- 10mm translucent twin wall polycarbonate panels on front and back for added strength
- Warranty of 10 years (pro-rated) for the polycarbonate panels
- Warranty of 15 years for the aluminum frame
- Heavy duty dutch door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall
- Oversized rear wall window: 30"W x 42"H with adjustment arm
- Roof Window: 40"W x 24"D; with automatic window opener
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Assembly required - comes with DVD and written assembly instructions
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (excluding any shelves)
- Not expandable
- Riga base frame highly recommended - attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse - Riga base frame dimensions: 6" H x 92" W x 126" D
|Product Title||Riga IIIs 7x10 Greenhouse|
|Product Dimensions||10' 6" L x 7'8" W x 7'2" H|
|Warranty||10 years panels / 15 years frame|
|Size||7' x 10'|
|Weight (in lbs)||0.0000|
- - 1 Roof Window -
- - 1 Auto Roof Window Opener -
- - 1 Large Rear Wall Window -
- - 1 Barn Style Door with Lock -
- - 8mm Twin-Wall Side Panels -
- - 10mm Front/Rear Panels -
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.