The Moss Kegerator Grill is designed to bring together the wonderful American past times of barbecuing and consuming beer.
You can cook and serve libations all from the same system. On one side you can easily convert from standard grilling. On the other side, the Kegerator is equipped to serve two different types of beers from pull taps. The beer taps can also be used for soft drinks. The Kegerator is the first integrated grill and beer serving system. Built from two 35-gallon drum barrels. Take barbequing to a whole new level with your own Moss Kegerator Grill!
- Heavy Duty Commercial Model
- Double barrel frame built from 2” angle iron.
- Rotisserie Units (2) Sliding cooking grates.
- (2 1⁄2) 35 gallon barrels.
- (2) 2-inch smoke pipes.
- Diamond plate countertops
- (2) Thermometers.
- (4) 4-inch red caster locking wheels.
- (1) 15X22 inch sliding cooking grate.
- (1) Sliding charcoal pan.
Oven system underneath the main cooking grill.
- (2) Wood handles.
- (1) Personal Logo Plate for your Commercial Name and Logo.
- Thermal barrier insulation system.
DRAFT TOWER COMPONENTS:
- Available for (2) Pony Kegerators, (2) draft towers.
- 10 lb C02 canister.
- (2) 2 divider manifold system.
- Drain pan with a drain tube, drain plug, drain container.
- (2) Pony Keg draft towers for brands of beer of your choice (Personal Beer Handles can be purchased from Ebay).
- Personalized logo of your choice
- (2) Overhead hanging lights, the lights can be swapped out to any company neon lights the consumer prefers optional purchase items.
- Bluetooth music speaker device – play music while you’re barbecuing and selling or catering beer.
- Heavy Duty Commercial Model
- Height 55”
- Width 35”
- Length 123”
- Main Cooking grates 31.5×21.5 – Top Warmer grate 33”X 10”
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Due the COVID-19, delay may apply, please refer to the product page for more information about shipping time.
(During regular time) Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48-72 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
Since April 2020, there are no fees to refund a charge, but the fees from the original charge aren't returned so a 3% fee apply and will be deducted from your refund. In the case that the refund is due to a mistake from our side or defective items, we won't charge you any fees.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.